Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amy Heckerling is a funny lady

Rosie [breaking up a fight between Izzie, her daughter, and some boy named Noah]: Hey!  Hey!  Break it up!  Who taught you to hit girls?
Noah: She started it!
Izzie: I can take him!
Noah walks away.
Rosie: What was that about?
Izzie: He said, "Your mother's show only got a 6.3 rating and it's down the toilet."
Rosie: Hey, Noah!  I heard Brad Pitt's firing your dad's law firm!

Heckerling [on the commentary track]: Oh, this is based on a-- a fight my daughter had with a kid at the park once, because, uh-- she was playing Ninja Turtles and another kid said, "You can't play Ninja Turtles.  My father produced Ninja Turtles."  So she told him him, "You can't play any talking baby games," and I thought, "I gotta get outta Hollywood."

I don't know.  I thought it was funny.  Here's another gem...


No comments:

Post a Comment